03 入住酒店(5 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  stuff: i think you may need a porter with your belongings, madam.
  工作人员:我想您还需要一个服务生帮您搬东西。
  joan: i'll appreciate that. thanks a lot.
  琼:真的很感谢。
  stuff: that's my pleasure.
  工作人员:不客气。
  notes
  1. insulation [?insju?lei??n] n. 隔离;隔绝;绝缘;隔音;绝缘、隔热或隔音等的材料
  2. balcony [?b?lk?ni] n. 阳台;(电影院等的)楼厅,楼座
  3. porter ['p?:t?] n. 搬运工人
  4. appreciate [??pri:?ieit] v. 感激,感谢;欣赏,赏识,重视;v.(使)增值,涨价
  小贴士
  1. i need a cleaner to tidy up my room.
  我需要清洁工打扫房间。
  2. there's no hot water here. please send a bottle of hot water up.
  这里没有热水了,请送上来一瓶热水。
  3. i have the clothes to be washed here. please send them to the laundry.
  我这儿有待洗的衣服,请把它们送到洗衣房去。
  4. the light in my room is broken. and it needs to be changed.
  我房间的灯坏了,需要换一个新的。
  5. my computer can't connect with the web. can you have a check for me?
  我的电脑不能连接网络了,帮我检查一下好吗?
  退房
  dialogue
  henry is in the service hall for checking out.
  亨利正在服务大厅办理退房手续。
  henry: i'm checking out now. may i have the bill, please?
  亨利:我现在要结账。请给我账单,好吗?
  waiter: sure. what's your room number,sir?
  侍者:好的,先生。您的房间号是多少? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录