03 入住酒店(6 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  henry: it's 1503. here is my key card.
  亨利:1503。这是我的门卡。
  waiter: a minute, please. it's 5000 yuan all together. tax included.
  侍者:请稍等。一共是5000元,含税。
  henry: can i pay with credit card?
  亨利:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
  waiter: yes, sir.
  侍者:可以,先生。
  henry: here you are.
  亨利:给你。
  waiter: thanks. do you enjoy your stay here, sir?
  侍者:谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
  henry: very much. the room is clean and cozy; and the service is very good. by the way, is there any service of delivery available? i need to take my luggage to the airport.
  亨利:非常满意。房间干净舒适,服务也很周到。顺便问一下,这里有运送服务吗?我需要把我的行李送到机场。
  waiter: sure. it will be taken care of, sir. which flight do you take?
  侍者:当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪次航班?
  henry: flight 1515. and my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
  亨利:1515次航班。我的行李需要在4点前送到。
  waiter: got it, sir. it'd be great to see you again, sir.
  侍者:没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
  henry: thank you.
  亨利:谢谢。
  notes
  1. tax [t?ks] n. 税,税额;v. 向……征税
  2. cozy [?k?uzi] adj. 舒适的,安逸的;惬意的
  3. deliver [di?liv?] v. 递送,交付
  小贴士
  1. i'll check out today. can i have the bill?
  我今天要退房了,请给我账单可以吗?
  2. may i have an invoice? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录