02 喜怒哀乐(11 / 15)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  我为前途担忧。
  3. there's deep anxiety among graduates about their future jobs.
  大学毕业生对他们将来的工作都很忧虑。
  4. she sounded very agitated on the phone.
  电话中她听起来十分焦虑。
  5. the bride got cold feet just before the wedding and run off.
  就在婚礼开始之前,新娘有些退缩,溜走了。
  6. this makes me very nervous.
  这件事让我非常焦虑不安。
  灰心失望终有时
  dialogue
  peter meets some difficulties in his work. h feels a little disappointed.
  彼得在工作中遇到了一些困难,他有些灰心。
  peter: today is july 25th, almost the end of this month. i haven't received any order till now. it's not a good end.
  彼得:今天是7月25号,快到月末了。我到现在还没接到任何订单。这样的结果可不妙。
  jack: don't worry. maybe you can receive one in the next minute.
  杰克:别担心。说不定下一分钟你就能接到一个。
  peter: the pressure is too much for me. i have been eager to find a client for the whole month.
  彼得:我的压力太大了。一整月了,我都渴望能找到一个客户。
  jack: just relax, man. i have the same feeling with you every month. we all have tried our best for it. but sometimes it needs opportunity.
  杰克:放轻松点,伙计。我每个月都有和你一样的感觉。我们都很努力了,但有时候是需要机遇的。
  peter: what about your achievement? do you have any orders?
  彼得:你的业绩怎么样?有订单吗?
  jack: i had a deal of 0.5 million yuan last week with an australian client.
  杰克:我上一周和一个澳大利亚的客户谈成了一笔50万的订单。
  peter: you are great. i think you are good at this job.
  彼得:你真棒。我想你很擅长这份工作。
  jack: i just received this order by chance on the internet. so just be confident, with your effort, sooner or later you'll have your orders.
  杰克:我只是在网上偶然接到这笔订单的。所以自信一点,只要努力,或早或晚你都会有订单的。
  peter: yeah, hoping the good fortune will always be on our side. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录