02 喜怒哀乐(5 / 15)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  小贴士
  anger can hurt your relationships with friends and relatives as well as your health. but rage can be reined in if you can do these.
  生气会伤害你和亲朋好友之间的感情,对你的健康也无益。但是如果你能做到这些,你就能克制住发脾气。
  1. adjust your attitude. don't always think the annoying things.
  改变看法,不要总想那些惹人生气的事。
  2. laugh away annoyances 一笑置之
  3. breathe deeply 深呼吸
  4. count 1 to 10 从1数到10
  5. postpone your anger 忍耐
  6. be forgiving 学会宽容
  激动人心的时刻
  dialogue
  simon got a bonus from his company for his hardworking. he bought a new car with the bonus.
  西蒙因为努力工作得到了公司发的一笔奖金。他用这笔奖金买了一辆车。
  ann: honey, why do you come back so late today?
  安:亲爱的,今天怎么回来这么晚?
  simon: because something unusual has happened today. look at this.
  西蒙:因为今天发生了不寻常的事情。看看这个。
  ann: it's a key. is there any special?
  安:是一把钥匙,有什么特别的吗?
  simon: it's the key of the car which belongs to us. i bought a car and drove home.
  西蒙:这是我们自己的车的钥匙。我买了一辆车开回来了。
  ann: is it real? where's the car?
  安:真的?车在哪儿呢?
  simon: just look out of the window. the white one.
  西蒙:看看窗外,那辆白色的。
  ann: wow, i see a white santana. you are so great! how did you get the money to buy it?
  安:喔,我看到一辆白色的桑塔纳。你真是太棒了!你从哪儿弄的钱买到的?
  simon: i was elected as the annual model worker in the company and got the highest bonus. i knew that we lacked nothing but a car. so i bought it without hesitation.
  西蒙:我被公司评为年度劳动模范,拿到了最高奖金。我知道咱们什么都不缺,只缺一辆汽车。所以我毫不犹豫就买下了。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录