02 喜怒哀乐(4 / 15)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  莫生气
  dialogue
  niki seems very angry. what happened?
  妮基看起来怒气冲冲的,怎么回事?
  niki: lillian has already pissed me off. i can't bear her any more.
  妮基:莉莲真是太让我生气了。我再也不能忍受她了。
  ken: oh, just sit down on the sofa and cool down.
  肯:噢,先坐在沙发上消消气。
  niki: she lost her cell phone. but she doubted that i had stolen it. she even wanted to search my handbag this morning.
  妮基:她手机丢了,但她怀疑是我偷的。今天早上居然想要搜我的手提包。
  ken: you took out all the things in the handbag and showed them to her, and then you went out and slammed the door. is that right?
  肯:你把你包里所有的东西都掏出来给她看,然后摔门而去。是这样吗?
  niki: how did you know that?
  妮基:你是怎么知道的?
  ken: that's what i'm going to talk with you.lillian told me everything that happened with you. she felt very sorry and wanted to apologize to you. she didn't come because she knew you must be very angry with her.
  肯:这正是要跟你谈的。莉莲把你们之间发生的事都告诉我了,她感到很抱歉,想向你道歉。她没来是因为她知道你一定非常生气。
  niki: of course i'm angry.
  妮基:我当然生气了。
  ken: so she expressed her apology through me. she said she was too anxious at that time and hoped you could forgive her.
  肯:所以她想通过我来表达歉意。她说当时太着急了,希望你能原谅她。
  niki: ok, i forgive her for the sake that we are best friends.
  妮基:好吧,看在我们是最好朋友的份上,就原谅她了。
  notes
  1. piss off 使厌烦,使生气;滚开
  2. cool down 平静下来;冷却,变凉
  3. handbag [?h?ndb?g] n.(女用)手提包,手提袋
  4. slam [sl?m] v. 砰地关上(门或窗);n. 猛然关闭的声音
  5. apologize [??p?l?d?aiz] v. 道歉
  6. apology [??p?l?d?i] n. 道歉;认错,愧悔
  7. for the sake 为了,为了……起见,看在……的份上 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录