04 销售服务(2 / 5)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  3. redwood ['redwud] n. 红杉,红木
  4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交货,交付;配送,发送
  5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具
  小贴士
  1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this computer desk.
  这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。
  2. there's no extra fee for the delivery.
  运送过程不会收取额外的费用。
  3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
  如果您决定要买的话其他的您就不用担心了。
  4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
  我下午在家等着你们送货。
  5. please enter your detailed address here.
  请在这里填写您的详细地址。
  6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
  货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。
  维修服务
  dialogue
  because of the misuse, sally's computer runs very slow and often crashes.
  因为不合理使用,萨莉的电脑运行很慢,还经常死机。
  sally: have you found the problem of my computer? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
  萨莉:你找到我电脑的毛病了吗?我在这买了才一个月。为什么现在运行很慢,经常死机?
  seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in your computer. the virus can disturb the working of the computer. there's no anti-virus system in your computer. it would be infected easily.
  店家:硬件没有问题。问题是你电脑里有很多病毒。病毒会干扰电脑的正常工作。您电脑上没安装杀毒软件,很容易被感染病毒。
  sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
  萨莉:但是激活杀毒软件需要钱啊,我觉得没有必要。
  seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect your computer efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
  店家:不,杀毒软件能有效保护您的电脑。你在这儿买了才一个月,我可以帮你安装并激活,有效期是三个月。
  sally: ok, thank you.
  萨莉:好的,谢谢。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录