03 入住酒店(1 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  03 入住酒店
  订房入住
  dialogue
  jack and nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.
  杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。
  waiter: good afternoon, lady and gentleman. may i help you?
  侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?
  jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.
  杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。
  waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cancellation.
  侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。
  nancy: what is it like?
  南希:房间如何?
  waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.
  侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。
  nancy: we are only friends. how can we live in one room?
  南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?
  waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.
  侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。
  jack: can we reserve two door-to-door rooms?
  杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?
  waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?
  侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?
  lily: what's the room rate?
  南希:价格是多少?
  waiter: ninety dollars a day.
  侍者:90美元一天。
  nancy: ok, we'll book these two.
  南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。
  waiter: will you sign the register, please? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录